Champ

OK, I can't believe I'm going to say this...but...LeBron earned it...the NBA champ...he is a marvel and has figured a way to finish...I'm still not so certain it wasn't so much the lack of play by OKC...whatever, Miami made them look very inept...is this a dynasty?...don't look too much past LA to answer that...watch very closely to what the Lakers do in the off season...

What's going on with the Blazers?...I see they finally hired a GM...still a miss matched group of guys...need a PG...I'm hoping for a miracle...

Speaking of that...the Pads scored 9 runs...NINE...and won!...OK, thank God for the Mariners...although it took the pitcher (Clayton Richards) to deliver the big blows...ha ha, maybe he should be in the everyday lineup...and the C Hundley...OMG...hitting like .150...and this...apparently the Pads are very close to having an owner (?)...at least one who cares...the former LA Dodger owner family...the O'Malleys...this is the group that includes Lefty (Phil Mickleson)...bring your big bucks and get this team going...

Snooki, don't talk your 2nd language, Farsi, when you go to the Apple Store...apparently, if your country is part of the USA's embargo, you are not to sell to them...Iran, Cuba, N Korea, amongst others...what employee would know this?...geez...

And you say nobody has money...I think every one of our loans has been bought by another bank, maybe twice over...what is that all about?..

Goatee, no goatee, I am betwixt...I lurve the feel of the whiskers...don't like the whiteness of it all...what shall I do?...paint it?...geez...

I was betting the hosses out at Sycuan yesterday, specifically for Belmont...long shots happen there often...and wham, boom, pop!...lightning struck and wiped out the field...(NY), that is...played a few more and got out of there...

This guy, Sandusky, is a very sick man...and will go soon...
LiLo is getting herself much deeper...
Did you see Tom Cruises's latest flick?
Odd rumors about JLo's boy toy...
Edward's mistress tell all, OMG!
There were 11 other guys on the Heat...
Love thinks he'll make the Oly team as the token white...
The Beach Boys single is haunting...
Just listening to Amy W...dang she was good...
Tiger is like you or me, but richer, much richer...
The stocks rebounded, and how and why?
Is boxing fixed?
Is pro rassling real?
Did you know they still play tennis professionally?
The double winner of the triple crown, "I'll Have Another" is retired
to stud in Japan...what?
This place, SD, is a beautiful city...
Bad mouthing of Chris Berman on his Open announcing by some...
Not me...but I liked Howard Cosell, too...
The Cubs have a worse record than us...Hoyer, is that you?...

Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts