What Makes It Work?

So I got these new glasses...I know, I keep searching for the right ones...Superfocus...where by switching this little lever on the bridge, it changes the focus from near to far...what?...kinda cool...er, really cool...it's my John Lennon look...

This high definition phenomena...it's all about the pixels...and so why now?...this info has been out there for like 40 years...

Hybrid cars...it's what I want next...as soon as the interior has all the bells and whistles as the gas ones...and for a comparable price...

NBA officiating...the players and coaches can't comment unless they get fined for doing so...but I can...absolutely odious...better for me in saying so, as I have no vested interest in the games...is it just me, or do James and Wade get calls that the Indy fellars don't?...and the Heat get beat...at home...hilarious...do you think the Lake Show gets beat by the Thunder (Supersonics) again?...

The Pads beat the best power pitcher in the game...and the Nats say it's because he had salve running down his pants...into the groin region...ha ha...whatever...SD takes any win, any which way...

I'm playing in the member guest T at Sycuan this weekend...3 days of play...hope I have enough shots in me to help my partner...

DWTS...any of them could have gone bye bye...it is wide open for sure...

Idol...still think it's down to the 2 guys...and am not sure who will win it...my fav is the double name guy...but the other guy is dyn-o-mite...and geez, the SD girl is dang good, too...any of 'em better than Carrie?...naw...

9 days 'til the Beach Boys...you bought their new single yet on itunes?


Comments

Popular Posts