Mitt's $

Don't go haywire on me now...I know this is slanted...but there is a super article in the latest Rolling Stone...on listing the fellars who are bankrolling Mitt Romney for the presidency...Tim Dickinson is the author...and here it is...the number one thing that we all have to watch out for...what is the payback for all them blokes who fund the campaign of EACH CANDIDATE...and it is scary...these guys have so much money and the common denominator is the hiding of taxes...or not paying taxes...and you think that I am crazy when I say I am not fond of politicians...and these are very influential guys....CEO of New Balance Shoes, the Marriotts, William Koch, ex-Ceo of Bain Capital, shoot, the list is incredible....and, I am not saying the Democrats don't have their list of guys...

The Pads inept trip on the other coast...as they barnstorm through the National League East, making these teams feel good...face off against the Cubbies, fresh off a 12 game losing streak...oh yea, until they meet SD...sure, the streak is over...11-7 loss for the Pads...proving again, that they are the worst...the worst...

I can't imagine a more mismatch than the Heat and Celts...Boston is old and short...and Miami is young and lean...and have the two best players in the league...well, two of the best...and I will pull for the Green...and I dislike 'em...and the Spurs will tear apart the Thunder (Supersonics)...that are woeful in the middle...SA is way too deep...so, it's Miami and SA for the title...I said it here, so why are they playing the games?...

You watching the Duets?...I think it is poor...and am tired of all these knock-offs...
Speaking of that, you see that X Factor has Britney as one of their judges...ha ha...she has a lot of background to be a picker of talent...ha ha...nice one, Simon...
Duffy ran out of gas...
Where has Rory gone?...
The Beach Boys were great...best one of their shows thus far...

Memorial Day...for all those people who have served...it is of great importance for all of us...even though we have had crazy leaders in the government, the service people have been the best...

Comments

Popular Posts