A little pitchy, dawg...

And the winner of season 11 American Idol is...Phillip Phillips...Crazy Horse has been pluggin him for 2 months...but...the voting thinger...I'm going to tell you that last night's show was dreadful...most of the singing was off key, pitchy, or just turrible...almost every single act...I think the girl's ensemble was the worst...oh, man, and what on earth were Fantasia and Chaka Kan wearing and why?...Neil Diamond??? oh my...the list goes on and on...at least Jessica saved the show with her stuff...by the way, this is one tour that we will skip...just being honest, dawg...

The 76ers beat the Celts to force a game 7...again as CH predicted...if you can figure any semblance to an offense that Philly runs, you are way ahead of me...it's all a bit frustrating...however, the winner gets the Heat...and a huge underdog, for sure...

The venue that the Beach Boys are at...outdoors...at the Cricket in Chula Vista...remember we froze there at the Lady A concert...maybe some drizzle it is said for tomorrow eve...hope that it avoids us....hope hope hope....

There is this dish I cook...in the Creuset...it's a can't miss awesome turkey breast...the best to get is at Trader Joe's...brown it and stick it in the oven at 350* for an hour and 20 minutes...have a tater, a salad, and some cranberry sauce...oops, and some turkey gravy....and voila...try it...

The Pads...got swept at Saint Looey....miserable appearance...and now head off to NY...then to Chi-town...I fear more of the same...so many guys on the DL...and very little promise on the horizon...

Gonna head out to the club and work on my irons...duh...


Comments

dws said…
We got home to see just the last couple of songs on idol. I find Phillips to be extremely boring and his song that is to be released sounds like some cheap folk song. I felt every song he did this season sounded exactly the same. I think Jessica has an incredible voice and is ten times the singer. You are right that she probably wouldn't sell a lot of pop records. She is way more talented though.
Crazy Horse said…
Well...being the Idol expert that I am...Phillip has the "it" factor...Jessica does not...she has marvelous range...Phillip does not...she doesn't move well...he moves with a quirky, yet catchy way...both released songs are turrible...I think he was the top vote getter throughout the show...based on absolutely nothing more than a guess...never in the bottom...mark my words, he will be the best Idol since Carrie...

Popular Posts