da Playoffs

It's like watching no other game....when da Bulls play, they PLAY HARD...great team defense and selective shooting...don't get me wrong...with the NBA all games are uptempo...albeit with the 24 second shot clock...but their coach has them working the defensive end like no other...sure, losing their ace Rose will get them eliminated...but not without a supreme effort to move on...look at the pathetic defensive efforts of Pierce, Anthony, and Stoudamire, and you'll see what I mean...

Prez O goes to Afghanistan...you bet he has to keep it on the QT...maybe even to the secret service...joking...it is a turrible place that we have to get our asses out of...nobody in the modern world could survive there...and a lot of my friends don't see eye to eye with me...I think 'cuz they may have a lot of money...so they don't like his direction...so they keep their republican ways intact...and you know, it's all about the money...

I just hated the DWTS show this week...I am not a fan of the music they chose...had no beat, pardner...and with the guy they booted, well, he had to go...his attitude was starting to turn...I could say more about the judges and all...but I'm mostly just disgusted with the tunes and it turned me off for the week...

Glee...how's it working for you?...you still watching?....there is a certain feel to it now....if you know what I mean...it's about time that Lea goes her own way...crank up some songs and hit the concert scene...I mean really...

The Pads got a win...a win!...pinch hit dinger...by Kotsay...albeit 2 runs for the game and it was enough...nice pitching by Volquez, Cashner, and Street...any win is big for this team...

Survivor...ha ha, the ladies are dominating...again...what's up with that?...when will the blokes figure out that if they banded together, they just maybe would win...

OK, let's get it going for Idol...big push around here for the local gal, Jessica...she's good, but will not win...it'll be either Joshua or Phillip...not sure of the time period of songs tonight...

I'm in another tourney today at noon...wow...I am not on the circuit or anything, but seem like it...maybe I'll make some putts...

Comments

dws said…
Pres. Obama getting credit for courage to go after Bin Laden seems a bit ironic since he doesn't have the courage to end the Afghan war immediately.
Read a breif article that Bobby Vee has alzheimers. I liked his songs in the early sixties as he replaced the Buddy Holly sound. Simple melodies in our Jr High years were his genre. Rubber Ball and the Carole King classic, Take Good Care of My Baby. Brings back berry field romances warm summer nites in the hood.
Crazy Horse said…
I kinda agree on Prez O...but there must be alquida issues in and about that deplorable area...I did read about Bobby Vee...great songs and voice...too bad about his condition...the Beach Boys are here at the end of the month...this time with all the living guys together...I am stoked!

Popular Posts