Carrie Underwood

Gotcha!  I knew you would read this today...this is CH's official CD review of Carrie Underwood's latest release...actually on May 1...May Day...really?...it's her first for a bit...and it is a "B"...I found it to be just Okay...weird, as it sounded better turned up...a couple of decent ballads...I think I expect more of her...still, dang good, and worth purchasing...

Speaking of Idol...I was, wasn't I?...the last 5 standing pose an interesting question...who will win it this time around?...well...I have been saying for some time now...the 2 guys are the best...Joshua and Phillip...and I see nothing last night to change my mind...Joshua had a great night...Phillip, just a so so...I think the gals votes will be spread out...SD's Jessica?...great last song...the little English gal...probably the one out...and the spark plug from the south...I think she was just awful last night...and should be gone...BUT...the fan vote is very fickle and unpredictable...so,, seriously, any of them could go...will not be surprised...

Did you catch any of the Survivor show?...the gals pulled a fast one on the not so bright, Kat...kind of a pleasant vote, as far as I am concerned...

The tragedy of killing one's self...Junior Seau...a star LB from the Bolts...apparently had issues and couldn't cope anymore...I don't get it...and good lord television people, leave his survivors alone...so sad...

Somehow my team came in 3rd in the T out at Sycuan, and cashed...a completely deplorable game....they counted the best and worst score of the team...so you worked you ass off to not be on the bottom and hurt your team...ha ha...I started off with a triple b...and thought I was a complete spaz...got better, but still...will NEVER play that game again...totally in the negative...

Did you realize that every single day, Kim K, or her producers, have some type of release to the press?...every single day...and is it just me, or is her bottom getting bigger and bigger?...how about that for shallow blogging...

And finally...my latest take on this Saturday's Kentucky Derby...1st of all, I want to go there in the worst way...maybe next year?...there are 20 going to the post...and if the weather is off, look for Bodemeister to run away with it...right now, I am thinking Creative Cause...early though...

Just a few days 'til we get to Vegas...what happens in Vegas, stays.......


Comments

Popular Posts