Versus da bums

Chase Headley leads the mighty San Diego Padres against da bums...well...they used to be called that when they were in Brooklyn...4:05 today...it is a long shot as the Dodgers throw out Kershaw, a Pad killer...3-2?...hopes...

The Masters has begun...look out for long hitting and Fed Ex winner, Bill Haas...it just may be his turn...I digress...Tiger, Lefty, and Rory...it is the gaggle of probables...

I told you to look at the line last eve in the NBA...I was right on two of the three...scratching my head on PDX...as they smoked the Nets...just goes to show...

Did you watch Idol?...nothing changed my mind...Joshua, Jessica, and the double name guy...who goes home?...probably one of them gals...who just make up the entire bottom 3...by the way, the judges raved about Skylar...me?... not so much...

Back to the Masters...I am not crazy about the chauvinistic attitude of the members...at least they could be supervised...

I am now going to change my approach to par 5's...going to lay up from 110-150 every time...unless, I am within 225...

Just got tix to Kelly Clarkson for next Tues out at the Sports Arena...on the floor...figure I am ready for the mosh pit...told Marsh to wear her best undies...

Christie Brinkley...how old is she?...wow...coming to SD for a week performance in the play, Chicago...and rumor has it, her former beau, Billy Joel, helped her out...

Where the heck has been Glee?

LA bound this weekend...gotta go when we are beckoned...

Go Pads!










Comments

Popular Posts