Teboood

Update...I watched the replay of the "triple play" between the Dodgers and the Padres.  It was one of the greatest abominations in the history of the game.  The umpire called the play dead...then changed his mind.  Blasphemy....and those who know me well, know I would have gotten into that blokes head...turrible!

Tim Tebow, what can I say?...he's the darling of the New York Jets...just wait...he won't start and the peops will be chanting for him...anyway...he's at the Yankee game yesterday with none other than Dwayne Wade...and the jumbo tron focuses on him, er them, and the place erupts in to boooooooooo...ha ha...the fickle life of a NY fan...

What more can I say about them Padres...figures to be a barn burner in the 3rd game of the LA series...tied in the 9th...get the 1st two guys on...and our "best" hitter at the plate...squares around to bunt them blokes over...ball comes right at him...he is defending himself from the ball and somehow it caroms off something, maybe the bat...the home plate umpire throws his arms up signalling foul ball...and yet, the ball trickles into fair territory...everyone freezes...but not the Dodger catcher who throws to 3rd...and the Bums toss the ball around the bases...to get a TRIPLE PLAY...and thus snuff out any chance for the Pads to score, or win...Mgr. Buddy comes out and argues (he better) and gets tossed...now, this is what instant replay should cover...boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

With the videos that are released...in the bloody place Afghanistan...it shows the US responding to the attacks of the Taliban...and the people carrying on like nothing is going on...why are we there?

The entire west coast is in exhaustion mode after the latest bout of storms...here for sure...as we are getting up to the 80's as the week progresses...and I have 3 days of golf set...bueno...

Have a nice Monday...


Comments

dws said…
So yesterday I'm standing on the second floor of the Casanova Center just outside the football coaching staff offices of the Ducks. I'm listening to a Duck GA describe Def. line tecnique to Duane Riddlell and Art Luschenko. Up the stairs walks Chip Kelley behind nim and rod. I nod to him and he comes to me and I say, Hi Coach I'm Dave Snook. He shakes my hand and says Hi Dave, how ya doin? and goes into his office. We leave about 5 min later and Art asks, increduously, how do you know Chip? And Duane says Yea, what the hell? All they saw was Chip shake my hand and say Hi Dave how ya doin? Of course I played to the hilt for about ten minutes. We got to watch the Ducks scrimmage for two hours in Autzen. My son Mike joined us and it was a blast. Theyre Defense may be really nasty this year.
dws said…
theyre. oh my god, I actually used that. Their
Crazy Horse said…
So this is what you old, retired, dilapidated, still breathing, wannabe, football coaches do with your free time...

Popular Posts