Opening Dayz

The Padres opening day is but a few hours away...tons of optimism...start with the bloody Dodgers...

Took a look at the latest NBA line... and found some very curious spreads, that, if...and I am saying if...I was a bettor...I would jump on them...first of all, the Clippers are favored over the Lakers in LA...and the Celtics are home team dogs...and finally, PDX is a 9 point fave over the Nets...bet a C on each kids...

The Masters kicks off manana...and I mean to tell you, it's the best stuff...a gaggle of the pros are upset that the scribes pick Tiger or Rory...that they all have a chance...good on them...that's what you have to think...me?...it appears to be rainy...which favors the long bombers...so the aforementioned, and Lefty have to be in the mix...me?...Tiger by 5ish...do NOT bet it...

DWTS...the right bloke went home...the opera gal is the one to telescope in on...

Idol...what they singing tonight?...the SD gal, and the 3 gents are the possibles...I prefer the guy with the same two names...

Geez, it's been warm here...we went for a long walk on the bay last night, of course, with Sammi...

Baylor won the gals championship...40 straight...their center...so much taller than anyone else playing...they deserved it...

Nike got the bid on the NFL uniforms...and I am kind of disappointed in their line...I want the wild Duckee stuff...instead the old drab thingers...

Even though I am not a fan of Katie Couric...she has been awesome in her stint with GMA...as Robin Roberts was on vacation in NOrleans...I'm sure the producers are working their money fingers...

CSN sold out in 2 hours...while I was on the links...booo...

If the airplane tix would come down we would jet to Cocoa Beach in June...still waiting for the air fare war...c'mon guys...

Have a good day, sir...or sirees...er ladies...

Comments

Popular Posts