GOP

Well, what I thought would happen, didn't...I just didn't see the GOP endorsing Mitt Romney...as far left a republican they will put out to the public...throw in the religious thing...I just can't fathom their direction...so the rest of the candidates just got depleted of funds...and votes...can you buy the presidency?...hey, the beauty of the country is that every 4 years the people have a choice...sort of...I mean we still have the "electoral college"...which is total BS...however, all in all, it's the best system out there...

I am going to give the Padres the season to weather the storm...so to speak...the absolute mess that the former GM and ownership left the team in...well, it is a sorry commodity...and we are waiting for a new owner and hopefully, some generous ways of buying some new players...move the fences in and attract 'em to the beautiful area of SD...it can happen...but there are a bunch of hoops to jump through...

However, the fans are already staying away...the product being so poor, the attendance yesterday was reported at 15,000...wow...that's counting all the season tix peops...and a whole slew of 'em weren't there...I see the numbers dropping to the 10,000 range...unless...I mean unless...

Idol...the guys showed their superiority...AND if I don't see something otherwise...it's one of them boyz as the champ....I try hard to figure the adoration of the Skylar gal...she's spunky...but voice is only marginal...OK, I see the older gal going home tonight...

So, I have got me some of these yeller golf balls....Titelist and Bridgestone...opt not for the Srixon...as whenever I hit them, it was no big deal...I figure I can find them easier out in the areas that I seem to bang my ball...as Putts has repeatedly said, that he likes riding with me, as he sees parts of Sycuan he's never seen before...kinda my mantra...

$40 mill...that's the price that the K fam is getting to keep their turrible fam on the tube...geez, who watches them?...and why?...good golly miss molly...why? why? why?....

NFL draft day...the Chargers are looking at a linebacker with their first pick...it's the final straw for this regime...so, they have to get some good ones...I still think the best player in the draft is the WR Blackmon from Okla St...

Thursday already?






Comments

Popular Posts