Deja Vu

All over again...it looked the same to me...the Padres lost their opener...with all the enthusiasm of a new season...BUT...the same faces made the same mistakes...the biggest flaw for me...the lack of a solid number three hitter...yesterday's picture of Chase Headley was the guy...0 for 4, with two K's...here's the deal...the BIG inning was upon us...two straight hits and a walk...the bases full...up steps our "best" hitter...he takes three straight strikes...same stuff...let's be honest...he's not clutch and he's got no power...and furthermore...we are down 3-1 in the 8th...certainly not out of it...and Mgr. Buddy Black brings in a set up guy, who the day before was traveling to Tucson for his AAA duty...and he gives up a two run tater...no way we score 4...and we hit a 2 run HR in our turn...see...it's the same old thing...gosh I hate saying that...BUT...adjust the lineup with our best guys hitting where they should be...I'm just saying...today, Luebke goes...against the Pad nemesis, Billingsley....well...boooo...let's see what the crowd numbers are...I fear mostly Dodger fans...by the way, a humongous support group here for them...

There is a growing concern that the major league owners won't allow anyone presently connected to this Padres regime, to buy them...collusion?...

The Masters...it is a beautiful place...I want so badly to get there to watch it...just one day, that's all...maybe next year?...Tiger was a wild one yesterday...BUT...even par and that's OK, on the 1st day...some real tight driving holes, especially 18....looks like an alley...Sergio making a move today...as is Rory...by the way, did you see how the leader, Stenson, handled the final hole?   Wooah, a snowman...resembled Crazy Horse...I could see his thinking...just the way I do it...

Idol...when they have the newest "stars" come sing in that venue...it almost always seems a sham...they'd be nobodies or rejects on this forum...DeAndre gets the boot...I suppose...it will be the 3 guys and Jessica...Skylar?...naw...seems like a nice person...does that help you win?...I'm not digging the JLo previews and all...seems like a conflict of interest to me...

GOP...I know it's Easter weekend and all...but, Rickie has got to go...this is the 21st century...and I'm not diggin the 50's rhetoric anymore...I still have problems with the Super-Pacs...that $ contributions can be hidden...you know, there will be pay backs a coming, if their bloke gets elected...and the public won't know who's behind the scenes...booooooooooooo....

Time to do some honey do's......boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...


Comments

Popular Posts