Romney Winneth

Super Tuesday was wrapped up and put under Mitt Romney's tree...as he won 6 of 10 states...will that be the impetus for the repubs to endorse him?...even your gurl, Sarah, wouldn't rule out being the choice if it goes to the convention floor... ha ha...there you go...I'm going to tell you this...Newt can talk...and Rickie can not...and why oh why does Ronnie stay in the fray?...beats me...

Lot's of mindless talk about the Bachelor...hey, he deserves what he chooses...ha ha...

As we get closer to the BIG DANCE, the conferences try to show the judges why they should have more of their members in it...the Pac 12 should be very nervous...as the MWC could very well have MORE than them...I keep hearing that those in the know say that the Big 10 will have an extraordinary number in...

Padres have lost the first 3 in the Cactus...well...

Setting up Skype...cool stuff...

Playing in a tourney out at Sycuan...hold on to your helmet as I need to recoop after the Prez fiasco...starts up at noon today...

Can you figure out the stock market?

I tried to watch the Voice...very disappointed in what I saw and heard...

Idol tonight...I think there are but 4 that have a chance...right now...maybe, just maybe, I am too hard on the gals I've seen... 

Have a super Wednesday!






Comments

Popular Posts