Part Deux

I am talking Idol...this time it was them gurls...and, like the day before...I just don't think there are any super special ones...it's going to be a wait and see...hopefully, they will improve and get better...so far...not so much...by the way, JLO is a GREAT JUDGE!

Why do some primaries have to admit they were wrong on their tallies...change the results....Michigan falls into line on this...so did Mitt or Rickie win?...I dunno...

My Pacific Northwesters...you have no school cuz of snow?....March 1!...wowser...well, it's cold here too...and snow up at Julian...2nd time in 2 weeks that school was closed there...it's all the way down to 56* here in the GQ...I have had me stocking cap on for the last 3 nights walking Sammi...

The Monkees front man, Davy Jones, dies unexpectedly...66...or so...I was coming home from the golf course....heard the news...as I was listening to XM 6...Cousin Brucie...as he was doing a special tribute to Davy...

I like Adele and all...but did not recognize the songs that were covered on Idol last night...and...I think if Simon was there last night...he'd a had a field day...

SDSU is but one win away from winning the last MWC crown...at least for the Aztecs...

What is going on at UCLA?...I thought that their coach was supposed to be a class act...

PDX in another yawner at Denver...many disgruntled folks...

Tiger not so enamored with the Golf Channel's reporter...Alex Miceli...gots to admit...he is a jerk...er, the reporter...or, "a beauty"...

LiLo...what on earth is that?...the work done on her makes her almost unrecognizable...sad case...

So, you are thinking that Kobe is going to miss a game...I tell you what...you get what you pay for with him...he's durable and is a great player...still...leads the Lakers in a romp over the Love-less TWolves...

70.5...that's the over/under for the Pads...I say 84...I'm just saying...

Taking my Lexus to get an iphone adapter...

Comments

Popular Posts