Pac 12 T

I watched the Duck/Buff game...let's be honest...Oregon is not a very good hoop team...Colorado played great D and deserved the W...I'm just being real...and wooah...the Beavs beat them Dawgs...and the scribes around here are mocking the Pac 12 big time...it just may happen...only one invite to the Big Dance...really?...

Gots to admit, if you are trying to figure who is the team to pick for the Big Dance...with all the conference T's...you have lots of ammo to use...and, I am not...too much for me...anyway, the Aztecs hit a 3 ball to beat the Broncos...well...it's going to be a beaut of a finish...the MWC T is in Vegas...so, figure the Rebs have the edge...

Another brutal golf course in Florida...just can't imagine my score there...Rory and Tiger playing it safe thus far...as is Lefty...all hovering about par...today, one of them will come out of the pack...

Later gator...

Comments

Popular Posts