Da Big Dance

The NCAA D-1 Hoops Tourney...called the "Big Dance"...has really been the format for the Big East....as they get as many as 10 of their teams in it...where, like in this one, the Pac 12, may only get ONE in...I dunno, I'm way out of this ranking crap that so many states are doing...even in the high schools...win your league and you're in...take the next two or three and get on with it...it's like going overboard from the lack of football playoffs....nationally...where is this thing about the players missing too much school?...ha ha...take for instance the Mountain West...they will get in their top 3...it's the way that most of the leagues should go...certainly not 10!...booooo....

I briefly made mention of the Rory McIlroy win in Florida...that course looked tremendously difficult, with all that agua looming everywhere...he's now numero uno and must stay in the states to solidify that rank...the Master's?...and, Tiger seems to have found his game...his length is back and I see him winning very soon....the Master's?....and where is Lefty?...he is on his game...the Master's?...my top 3 picks for the Master's....duh....

Big Tuesday is manana...and I see Mitt doing a dance on Rickie and the rest of the boyz...not as big as in the past 4 years, yet a bunch of states do their thing...

So my reaction to the iphone 4s that I have now...it's cool daddio...I can get Pandora on my car radio...either by the Bluetooth...or by the direct link I had put in the Lexus...and that sound from that system is extraordinary....and the phone links to all of the stuff I have on my laptop....a great improvement to the Droid I used to have...

The Lakers beat up on the Heat?...what?...didn't see that coming...goofy subbing by Miami's coach to leave Dwayne out there with 5 fouls early in the 4th Q...odd...and word out of PDX, is that Coach Nate is on the "hot seat"...you know, this wouldn't be an issue if Oden and BRoy were healthy...two very unfortunate happenings...

And priceless...the reaction to the Bachelor's pick for his lifelong mate...as the girls get to air their grievances to the world...tonight on the tube...look for the sparks to fly over Courtney...didn't we just see this a couple of seasons back with Vienna?...must be something with this bad girl aura...

Let's see, the barrel of oil prices go down, but the price of gasoline goes up...who is behind all of this?...political?...

Comments

Popular Posts