Back from Spring Break

Just got back from SPRING BREAK in Indio...stayed with the great hosts, the Gahrs...enough food and golf to last me for, well, at least 3 days...and I can tell you the more I play, the less adequate I am...sure is a wild crowd...again, a grand time...

Found a new brew...Bud Light Platinum...6% alcohol...I call it truth serum...you heard of it?

So what's been going on?...well, we are not out of the loop...they do have the telly...the Kentucky team is the one to beat, huh...and Tiger finally got a win...and substantially...and with the gals, Yani Tseng continues her extreme dominance...she looks to dominate at the major in the desert...

I didn't tell you about the Lady A concert yet...they were super...but...it was in the open air...and it was brrrrr, like 48*....with a cold wind...it made it tough to handle...and we actually bolted prior to the end...just was too much for older bones...needless to say, the heat of the desert was a welcome relief...

Speaking of open air concerts...Humphrey's just announced their lineup for the summer...much better to manage...I'm looking at like 5 of 'em...Alison Kraus...Boz Scaggs, Michael McDonald, and Donald fagen...Seal...a 60's reunion tour....and of course, Crosby, Stills, and Nash...you have to get your tix at the end of March to get good seats...

I've been looking at some new glasses...super focus....that somehow, adapt the lenses to your eyes...I don't know how it works...but am looking into it...check it out, if you need correction...of course, that means most of you...they are spendy...

I'd sure like a good steak tonight...

Comments

Popular Posts