Univ of North Dakota, REALLY?

The Fighting Sioux...sure, you know my feelings here...if you are the real deal, use it...if you are a school of non-natives, shame on you...don't give me that tradition crap..start a new one...the University of North Dakota...get on with your sorry life and come up with a new nickname...boooooo

Have you heard the story of the intern at the White House during JFK's years?...think it is for real?...the rumors are abound that he was a womanizer, just might be evident in this tale, or, er, truth be told...is it worth buying the book?...

My esteem colleague out of South Salem...and Colorado...has put the bug in my ear about the GOP candidate...he thinks that the primaries will not be sufficient time for the naming of the bloke...it will go to the convention and from that will emerge the elephant rep...interesting, and maybe true...every week I get a different vibe...this last week it was Rickie...I dunno....

Idol...the comment was made...isn't it great without Simon?...yup, we don't need the negative feelings that over-hyped fella has...way too early to come up with a fav...

Syria a buyer of arms from Russia and China?  Wooah, Snooki...you got to believe they are going to lose their main client very soon...

It is a day of picking the ponies...figure it may be my day...get out to the off track and do my thing...and you?...have a marvelous Thursday...remember, this is the 1st day of the Pebble Beach thinger on the golf channel...Tiger be in it...




Comments

Marsha said…
I think that comment about Simon was very insightful!

Popular Posts