New Phone

So I wander into the Apple Store...just as a look see to the difference between the 4 and 4s iphones...needless to say...I was surprised that it was time for me to upgrade my Verizon phone...and voila...I now have a 4s...gots to admit, it is working me over... but, also it very cool...now, I am trying to get my ring tones...doesn't seem to sync as I bet I've paid a pretty penny over time getting 'em over and over...

How in the world did the Blazers beat the Warriors?...or anyone...now that LA is out with a bum ankle...never, ever bet on the NBA...

The Aztecs got beat...AT HOME...to a very good New Mexico...and fall to 3rd in the MWC...it's still a long way to go...

Did you see the Idol?  AI, I mean...I heard RJ say that he thought the gurls were better this season...well...we get what the producers throw at us...and it seems like the guys...

Survivor already appears to be a great season...another of them gurls and guys things...yea...

GOP...what is happening?...the ultra conservatives are gaining ground...and Rickie may just get there...your gurl Sarah, thinks that there won't be a winner 'til the convention (as does Cliffy)...and the masses will pick someone else...hint hint...ha ha...just think of all the $ that Mitt may have wasted on crap...absolutely crap...

88 yesterday kids...I'm getting better and just could get back to the 12 hdcp that I so want...now at 13.9...

I gave a boat load of jelly beans...and I'm the one eating them...she does not share the Godiva Chocs...

By the way, we are back to sunshine...yea...looking forward to the annual trip to the desert with all them retired teachers...about a month away...

I just may hit the ponies tomorrow...time for the Pick 6 to be won by a true aficionado...

Have a great Thursday!

Comments

Popular Posts