Lefty en Fuego

It was an old fashioned Bobby Flay throw down...mano a mano...the great duel...a true stare out...Muhammad and Joe like...Tiger versus Lefty...and the rest of the yahoos were in a battle for 3rd...or so we thought...regardless of where everyone stood at the beginning of the 4th and final round...at Pebble Beach...you know, where it costs you or I $500 to play 18 holes...that's before you are assigned a caddie and well...you get my drift...I digress...
Phil Mickelson was on his game..Tiger Woods was not...again...and Lefty was superb...making up 6 shots and won going away...beating Tiger by ELEVEN...Chas Wi rallied for 2nd...good on him...
Didn't that course seem short by PGA standards?...sure seems like they hit a lot of short wedges...I wouldn't know...as I will never ever pay that amount for a round...anywhere...boooooo

The Grammy's...award season...it's more of a variety show...and a good one to boot...especially this time...Adele swept all of her possibilities...6 trophies...hey, she's good, but not that good...the Idol gals did a great job...Carrie, Kelly, and Jennifer...outstanding, really...lots of good stuff...I like the tribute to the Beach Boys...and the same to Glen Campbell...a little scared when he sang...I would have liked the Wichita Lineman...just me, I spose...and now my topic for the day....

Did you see the one and only Brian Wilson perform with the Boys?...his grey hair is my issue...at what point do you say...I have to look younger?...paint your hair?...hey, I think a high percentage of ladies do so...why not men?...it doesn't have to be jet black you know...and when do the peops decide to have face alterations?...if you go by the housewives of any of Bravo's cities...it's pretty darn young...is this the way it should go?  How many of you paint and nip and tuck?...
Do you and your lurved one a favor...get out and clean yourself up...look fresh and new...buy the jar of jellybeans and have a....great Valentine's Day...


Comments

Popular Posts