Gifts

So I tweaked my back....PUTTING...oh, I know, you are going to say I'm old and all that crap...that is true...but, my oh my...I had just figured what was the problem...and bam!  Not too bad...but is keeping me off the course for a couple of days...

Sin-lational....ha ha...the City needs a hero real bad...so the Knicks go to their bench and voila...up pops the perennial back up, Jeremy Lin...out of...HARVARD...has a great week and the Post and Times go ballistic...even sports expert, Kelly Ripa, raves...and throws a 38 on the Lakers...what?...true...take a look at the replay of your washed up PG of LA, Derek Fisher, get burned repeatedly...ha ha...

Not liking the weather out at Pebble Beach...Lefty and Tiger got in the mix...which means the TV ratings will soar...can you imagine being their partner as they compete for the title?...woah be that amateur...

And now you are thinking, what will I get my lurved one for the special day that the businesses put together?...I'm talking Valentine's Day, of course...flowers?...they better be the right color...chocolates?...they better be the right flavor...clothes?...they better be the right size...CD?...they better be the one that she (or he) likes....a dinner?...better be the right type of food...come to think of it...surprise her (or him) with a jar full of jelly beans...all colors, all flavors, all sizes, all rightee then...you can thank me later...

Tune in for the SDSU and UNLV game at around noon from Vegas....should be a beaut...breaking news...the line on the game favors the Rebs by ELEVEN...

We still can't find a decent pizza here...we'd do anything for a small resemblance to a Padington's Pizza from the Pacific Northwest...in fact, can't one of you send us one frozen in that ice pack they make?

It's the weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts