Cool, Wet, and Windy

Wait!...this can't be sunny SD...can it?...guess again Dude...it's the SoCal winter...and my oh my, it was blowing last night...about blew Sammi away during our night walk...she looked back up at me as if she was wondering where we really were...

For the grand Valentine's Day we will strut our stuff somewhere on 5th in the GQ...forget the water taxi to Coronado...too cold and wet...boo...

I posted on your Facebook a pix of 100 roses down in our lobby...stuck Marsh by them and...there are some mean comments...well...some others too...ha ha...I really wanted to stay down there to see who picked them up...the cost of 'em was reportedly $500...wow, that's some mean "I'm Sorry"....I assume it's a lady that really has a strong admirer...geez, assume nothing...

The "hot" topic in the NBA is still centered on the Knick's Jeremy Lin...and the crass has come out...some are saying his popularity is because of his nationality...what?...aren't we past all that type of crap?...he's filling the position that was sorely needed...see PDX's problem...c'mon sports writers, you are better than that...

OK, I have to admit "Smash" is pretty darn good...took me the 2nd episode to actually get into it...and both of the lead gals are very good...keeping in TV..."the Bachelor"...he is blinded by something that the naked eye is missing...or are the producers working their magic and making Courtney a villain?...he deserves what he gets...ha ha...good luck with her...

You GOP peops...hope you have your conservative button down shirt under your lime green vest ready for the convention...as Rickie just may take the upset win...

So, I got her 100 jelly beans...and a cute VD card...and some dark chocolate Godiva thingers...and...well...you'll never know...ha ha...

And YOU...have a great Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts