Super or not

Probably the biggest monetary blunder came out of your supreme court...allowing a loophole to give the rich a way to contribute money to their candidate, and virtually be hidden...OK, it goes on with both parties...and I'm saying it's all BS...called "Super Pacs"...go ahead, just try and follow who is giving $ to the Pro-Romney Super Pac...3 of the companies that are listed aren't anymore...and the addresses listed are bogus...are you saying to me...Watergate, all over again...naw, this has been going on forever...and before you get too excited, realize this is big business...way bigger than you or I...we can't even fathom the lobbyists...another topic, but, probably the same folk...it's all fishy and stinks to high heaven...

BSBCS...there is growing movement inside the BCS upper echelon to allow a playoff...yup, it is "allow"...another piece of smelly crap...most of it had to with the awful champ game of Alabama/LSU...c'mon kids, it could have ended up with those same two, anyway...BUT...let's earn it rather than be given it, right?...just another thing out of our control...

NBA...the new coach out at Golden State...one of his ploys in his FIRST EVER COACHING JOB is to use the infamous "hack a shaq" routine...Mark Jackson...former PG star and TV analyst...who got the Warrior's job this season...has used it in at least 2 games...against the Clip's Jordan and the Magic's Howard...both notoriously bad free throw shooters...brilliant strategy young man...how'd that work out for you last night?  And talk about boooooring...

Oh, I am negative today...Vandersloot...the confessed killer to the gal in South America...why is he not given the death penalty or life?...wait, I guess they haven't done the sentencing yet...

Let's talk about me...the achilles problem is all gone...I am able to walk the course and it is grand...geez, it seemed like it would always hurt and I'd always limp...it feels soooo good...

Talk about weird...but it's baseball weather around here...and the moves the new GM has made are good, maybe great...so, I am enthused about the new season for the Pads...however, will not buy season tix...but will go more often...

If....I....ever...hear...the....staccato...talk...of...the...K...family....again....I....am....going....to....go....insane....

We are heading out to the desert and play some golf and get some sun...fore!

Comments

dws said…
Wrote a clever comment yesterday and went to publish it and it disappeared. Anyway, I had hernia surgery a week ago, and am now up and around but tweeked back yesterday putting on pants. Guess I wont be sliding down the street on my belly in the snow today.

Popular Posts