Oh No, Tebow

When I'm wrong I'm going to admit it...and I was wrong!...what an effort by the Bronco's Tim Tebow...as he led 'em to a huge playoff V over the banged up Steelers...equally amazing was the showing of Big Ben, with a bum leg...almost got them the come from behinder...and the innovative works of Denver's Coach, John Fox...to stay with Timmy when things looked sketchy, at best...whatever...a marvelous job by the Broncs as they move on to...the Pats...I'm NOT betting against them...

A new show that has merit from NBC...what?...they have been bungling them left and right...but, the Firm, has the makings of a good one...lurved the initial episode and will follow it...yes...

There are so many crappy teams in the NBA that the Lakers look good 3 out of 4 games...as you know, I see them plenty...and Kobe is the premier player in the league...still...

Kapalua...no prettier place on the planet to watch a golf tourney...and it appears that Stricks is just playing a handicap game with the boys chasing him...

Do you really think that any of the GOP candidates would tell a gay couple that they weren't equal to them?...I mean, face to face to face?...

I have zero interest in the BSBCS championship game this eve...won't watch it...I'd rather watch Lucy reruns...and I am reading out some of them southern BSBCS voters who say they'll vote for LSU for the title, regardless of the outcome of the game...booo...

Will you read the upcoming book by Hank Haney, about his coaching time with Tiger?

No golf today...and I'm thinking practice...practice? practice?...it's only practice...c'mon man...

Comments

Popular Posts