It's a Horse, Horse World

Sorry Brad, and it's not mad...you get my drift...the Housewives of Beverly Hills...if there is a more shallow bunch of people in this world, I'd like to see them...no...I wouldn't...they are doing a sit down and talk about the season for the next two weeks...repulsive and regretful, on all the items and talk...Bravo TV...yet...I watch the mess and pretty much hate them all...

My real item for the day is an unknown DVD that's out there about the singers of the day...1964...called the T.A.M.I. Show...have you seen it?  You MUST rent this and you just may be mesmerized like we were...it's a concert filmed live in front of many screaming fans...in Santa Monica (LA)...took two days to film...yet, it seems like it was all in one...and there have been bootlegs of it around for some time...interesting, that those that were out there...deleted the Beach Boys...???...anyway, it's all here...remember the year...here's the performers...Jan and Dean...Chuck Berry...Gerry and the Pacemakers...Lesley Gore...Smokey Robinson and the Miracles...Marvin Gaye...Dianna Ross and the Supremes...the Beach Boys...Billy J Kramer and the Dakotas...James Brown...the Rolling Stones...and others...really....and the entire set was non-stop action, led by Go-Go gals, which included Teri Garr...and a house band that included Glen Campbell, Leon Russell, and Hal Blaine...and, it's in black and white...

The Crosses roll in today...sight seeing, bike riding, golfing, and fine food!

Comments

dws said…
I will take a look at the T A M I.
Downloaded Seal's new CD Soul 2.
I think you would like it. He covers some great songs and is the only one I have ever heard cover ooh baby baby and do it well.
Crazy Horse said…
I will look into the newly, single Seal...

Popular Posts