Get him outta here

I bet you don't know this guy...recently got the axe from the Western Kentucky men's hoop team...here's the story...just got beat in OT...and it seems that the opponent had 6 guys on the floor at the time of the winning hoop..at the buzzer...not so funny, said the Rajun Cajun' s AD...you should have protested such an atrocity...so they said...and after a 5-11 start this season, and a fine 63-35 (about) record in the seasons before, and the afore mentioned guffaw...Ken McDonald was fired...and he also took a $100,000 pay cut to stay this season...and...the AD said that the attendance was too far down at Diddle Arena...I can't make this stuff up...

Just as I go and praise the Blazers...they go out and look like crap at Phoenix...no resemblance to the night before...and just walked through the entire evening...too many issues to talk about...just a sad effort....boo...

It's a foregone conclusion that the GOP is going to nominate and endorse Mitt...fresh off taking a licking in Iowa...don't figure how this computes...yet, I am holding out for a donnybrook of a debate on Sunday am....wait...there's another one tonight...by the way, the more I read about Rickie, I don't like...and the title should be..."How to buy an election"...

NFL Playoffs...sans the Bolts...again...starts today...my pix...the Texans over the Bengals...Cincy?...what!...they are in?...I had no idea until this am...really...they were a laughing stock the last 4 or 5 years...just shows, that the west coast never sees anyone on the east coast, unless it's a NY team...and by the way, when do the Jets play?  their fat, obscene head coach, told us he was the boss...wait...they are not in?
The Saints to cage up the Lions and send them back to Motown...sorry about that...

Think Tiger's Ex is over it...I mean the wurman, not the caddie...Elin Nordegren...she buys a $12.3 million mansion in Palm Beach Florida...after the split...well, not enuff...razes it....and is going to build another new mansion on the land...aw, the sweet sound of the cash register...

Speaking of golf...I am off to Sycuan...and, get this...I'm going to walk the course...at least try to...my achilles appears to be ready for it...wish me luck...

Comments

Popular Posts