Cali

There is a huge reason we settled down here...the weather...it was 70* or something out at Sycuan yesterday...just can't believe it can be any better...and, yup, I walked the entire round as my achilles is back...

Is there a better wild card team than the Saints?...geez...they looked like a million bucks as they beat up the Lions...there are three teams that are very, very good...one being them...the Pack...and ?...you fill in the blank...I've got my theory, but I can't give away it all...

I watched the debate...and there is nothing there that changed my mind about the pundits...it's Mitt's to lose...maybe I'm wrong about the GOP endorsing him...the rest of the crew, is just that...kind of disappointing, huh...or maybe you are sold on this packaged goods...

It's already boring basketball for the Pros...the Clips did their sleepwalk through the turrible Bucks...yet won...so, do I buy the NBA package?...it's the only way I can see the Blazers...it's the Q of this Sunday....

Was there another "bowl" game yesterday?

As I was walking Sammi in the afternoon...I noticed a whole gaggle of police guys...motorcycle and the car guys, too...they were just milling about...something was up...a short time later it was apparent...the "occupy San Diego" group was staging a parade...I'm serious here...there were as many cops as protesters...

Today is Elvis's birthday...just want to be your Teddy Bear...

The PGA guys are in Kapalua for a tourney of last year's champs...man, is that nice stuff or what?...lurve it there as that's the area we inhabit for two weeks each September...miss it...OK, so you say...you are talking out of both sides of your boca...you brag about SD and say that about Maui?...yup, both great...

Beyonce had a baby gurl...what's the name?

As I am writing this am...the fog rolled in...wow...visibility virtually zero...we've had our share of weird weather patterns in the last month...ie, those 18 foot waves...

Time for some chicken and waffles...well, not the chicken...

Comments

Popular Posts