Anutter Debate

Well, you can't say they aren't putting themselves out there...anutter GOP debate...this time on Fox...so guess who was the only network who played it live?...and the religious group who met in Texas?...they endorsed Rickie...can the repubs get it together for the real thing?...they just don't want Mitt and it's going to be a real issue...let's see what SC comes up with...all the numbers say him in a landslide...finally, what is he hiding in his tax returns?...hmmm....

So I've decided to not shave until I get an eagle....let's see...I don't think I have had one in over a year...maybe longer...geez, maybe this isn't such a good idea...

We are bracing ourselves for a big rain storm this weekend...60's and rain...what?

Facebook is just another weird part of the internet...keep up on peops you haven't heard from forever...that without it, you'd only hear legendary tales...really, kind of cool...

With the condensed NBA schedule, I find it near impossible to keep up with it...I am usually surprised that my fav team played the night before...

So, very little more talk about Coach Chip going to the NFL Dolphins...must be a dead issue...

The Farmer's Insurance Open is here in a couple of weeks out at Torrey Pines...I've told you before about how bloody long the South Course is...7,698 yards...even the pros complain about the length...long irons way too many times...but, I'm tell you, very picturesque....not like Kapalua, but dang close...

And YOU, have a grand Tuesday!

Comments

Popular Posts