Prez Guy I Have Left Out

In all of my GOP rants, I have left out an internet fav, Ron Paul...another bloke from Texas...Congressional cat that wants to be the Prez...he be a doctor...a baby doctor...that gave that up to be a politician...and the rumor is that he is the pride of the Tea Party...yet, nobody declares it...and, as I have stated before, the origin of the big money Tea Party is from that state...it all makes sense...anyway, the latest Iowa poll has Paul as the leader...really...

Did you know it costs over $4 million dollars to let our Prez O have a vacation in Hawaii?...

Survivor...what was the jury thinking?  They gave the $ to the gal...and all of the lying, cheating, cavorting, praying, was orchestrated by Coach...he should have won, hands down...and there was a good reason for parading the morose Russell Hantz back on the screen during the reunion? 

Break up the Bolts!  They played like dragon slayers (sorry Coach), as they manhandled the Ravens at the Snap Dragon Stadium....formerly the Qualcomm Stadium...just suddenly announced a few days ago...your fav leader, Norv Turner, called a brilliant game...as he battles to keep his job...boo...get rid of the bum...AND... the week of upsets...as the Pack gets beat by the coachless Chiefs, the Colts get win numero uno, and the Seahawks score 38...something was in the air....

I was thinking about back when I was coaching...at this time of the year I would be bolting to Sunriver for a brief getaway...after early league games, before Xmas, and in preparation for the real season of frays...it was always a great vacation and did not cost $4 mill...and...we were looking through a few of the things we salvaged from our junk pile...a couple of cassettes...which had an interview of son Cris after a BB game when he was a frosh...priceless...

Just why is your candidate, Michelle Bachman, still in the race?...I have asked that in jest and in serious mode...she can't possibly think she has a chance...who is funding her?...now I'm serious...she infuriates me more than any candidate than I can think of in the last 40+ years...in fact, I am trying to think of somebody that has even come close...nope...

OK, I am off to Morgan Run for a little golfing activity...meeting up with one of our Pomona College Golf Tourney mates...have a great Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts