Poopy Peops

I need to rant about....RUDE PEOPLE...what's it take to acknowledge those who acknowledge you?...we have a neighbor that whenever you say "hey"he looks down and doesn't say a damn thing...I've tried, "good morning", "what's up", "how you doin", "great day, isn't it"...now, I want to say " go ____ yourself"...maybe I'll get a reaction that way...

And you'd think that would be the only way...I held the elevator door for this bloke this am, as he was departing...and you'd think a thank you was in order...nope, nary a word...

Sure, most peops are great and are very friendly...but, in the negative, the rude ones bug the shit out of me...booooooooo....

Hey, break up the Blazers...as they whupped the coachless Kings...it actually was on the free NBA channel...it's free 'til Jan 9 or so...haven't heard a price yet....but I usually get it, so I can follow PDX...the only prob with it is it's not in Hi-Def...back to the team...not sure what that team is all about...lots of energy, but...

The Lakers won...the Lakers won...albeit against the wurst team in the NBA...the Jazz...

The NFL announced their all star teams...and the guys will shortly announce they can't make it...but, it's the honor...the Pro Bowl, I mean...and of all things, the Bolt's QB Rivers made it...what?...he was turrible this season...all on his rep only...apparently...

It's the Holiday Bowl this eve...Texas vesus Cal...ho hum...boooring....in fact, most of all 'em have been that way, huh...have you watched any of them?  Out at the Q, er, Snapdragon...ha ha...

OK, I'm off to Sycuan...the temp is 70* + all this week...fore!



Comments

Anonymous said…
he may not be rude....some peeps can't make eye contact. for real!cut him a break, or maybe he is rude???

Popular Posts