Finally

The end of the Iraqi war and occupation is upon us....finally...not really sure why it all happened...world peace maybe...weapons of mass destruction unlikely...misinformation likely...and full forward probable...way back when CH said there was going to be a civil war there when we left...let's hope for humanity sake, no...whatever the reason, I'm glad it's over...and if it's the rationale for the revenge of the Bin Laden attacks...so be it...it was a horrible time for the real world...

NBA...go figure what it allowed and not on the trading scene...it looked like the Laker trade for the PG Paul made sense...but because the New Orleans team is owned by the league...well...it's smelly to me...and now the Clips get another guard and pretty much gave away 4 real players...and this makes NO better...but sucks for LA...but they always have...so that must be OK...for the league...boo...

I finally shot my age...96...wait, I'm not that old...and, it certainly wasn't that hot...missed every putt for all 18 holes...every single one of them...I'd try a belly putter, if it'd fit...my playing partners were rolling...as they were cashing in...oh well, it'll be diff on Saturday...I hope...

Another GOP debate tonight in Iowa, I think...is there anything else that they already haven't said?  Did you see the Donald pulled put of emceeing his own debate?  Only two of the candidates said they'd show...ha ha...Newt's to lose...huh...

Speaking of smelly...did you see the head to head hit by the Steeler player on Colt McCoy?  As brutal as they come...and he only got a 1 game suspension...even more foul was that the Brown's coaches didn't know that Colt was hurting during the game...give me a break...he was near out...boo...

The corrupt BSBCS...numbers 6-9 aren't even in the BSBCS bowl games...but poorer ranked teams are...why do they have the rankings, anyway?...and Arizona St...what are you doing?   This fella is going to make you better?  And, from the Oregonian...the OSU AD says that their coach is going to right the wrongs in their fb program...ha ha...

The best Survivor show ever...another office party tonight...I can only put on a fake smile for so long...

And finally, this is the best date ever in my life...on this day, back in 1980, my wife gave birth to the best son a father could ever have...ever...enjoy your day, Cristopher Allan Joseph Shepard, DMD....we love you!

Comments

Popular Posts