The Attack

I will never forget the description of the attack on the US of A by the Japanese...Pearl Harbor...by my mother when I was but a little boy...and had fears of an attack for the next 5 years thereafter...thanks mom...on this day in December, the 7th..."Day of Infamy", as described by our Prez Roosevelt...and since, could not fathom their rationale...it must have been a death wish...makes no sense at all...and now, Japan is one of our better allies...weird, huh...

And felt like nothing like that could ever happen to us, again...and then the Bin Laden attacks...goes to show how evil some people can be...just a waste of humanity...

More much more mundane things...did you catch the Michael Buble Christmas Show?  I think he's our last good crooner...great personality and great voice...still haven't heard his Xmas CD...am not in the merry mood, yet...

My achilles is back to normal...and my goal is to bet back and walk the course...won't be today, as it is a tourney at 12...shotgun...don't know the teams or the format 'til we get there...but will be placed in carts and off we go...

Keep my hoops prediction fresh in your mind...I told you about Mizzou....they whupped Villanova last night...

Blazers...what on earth is going on?...heard nothing about 'em...

My oh my, the latest polls on Newt are almost runaway numbers...I told you, the GOP will NOT ELECT Mitt...

Fast paced, entertaining Glee show last night...more singing and all...finally some Rachel stuff...c'mon, it's the ticket...

Did you see where the Alabama coach voted Oklahoma St down, 'cuz he wanted to make sure his team would get in the BSBCS champ game?  The whole system is corrupt and a piece of dung...boo...wait, I'm not sure if I had a vote, I would have done any thing different for my team...still, booo...

"Red Solo Cup" is a fun song...Toby Keith...brings back many memories...and some not that far in the distance...

For dindin tonight...pork butt...doesn't sound so great, huh...but it will be...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...nope, still not in the mood...

Late Breaking News...San Diego St. will join the Big East Conference!  In football, and no other sports...likely the rest of 'em will be in the Big West...so, it seems that the Big East is REAL BIG...as it covers from coast to coast...and the Big West is REAL SMALL...as it covers only Cali...blames all this on the corrupt BSBCS...boo....

Comments

Popular Posts