Prez Cup

OK, I watched it all...and the US and the International Team split 6 matches...brutal wind and greens...do you see you don't have to have 500 yard par 4's to have a tough course...guys like Dustin Johnson, who just kill the ball and have all the advantage...not so much in this venue...Johnny Miller showed up to colorize the matches at the turn...and he is way over the line with Tiger...to be honest, Sir Woods, is working his way back...and JM let loose with a statement that Tiger would have made the 50 foot eagle putt back when...please, it's a certain amount of luck on something that far, so dependent on the wind and all...you don't have to like him, but he is a very special golfer...hey, Lefty and Furyk, are quite the team...good stuff...

I don't like it...the offense that the Broncos are using with their spiritual QB, Tim Tebow...I can say that, right?  It has to be the most boring set used in the history of pro football...now, I didn't say it wasn't effective...and that it isn't right for the conglomerate of players they drafted, er...traded for...just not my style...boooooorrrriiiingggggggg....boo....

Oops, speaking of boo...the Bolts mosey in to Chi-Town to play DaBears....with SD sporting a gaggle of injured players...look to this being a mismatch...and a further free fall for the highly heralded Chargers...just why is Norv still the coach?  Maybe, the GM has to go too...booo...

Just across town there is this U that has been producing a pretty darn good hoop's product...and the Aztecs took on and beat USC last night...keeping my eye out on 'em...no patsies here...or are they considered on of them to others?

So the line has raised up to 14 1/2 for the Duck/Trojan game...maybe I'm too optimistic, but I see a big win for UO...am I right on?  Oh, and the line on SDSU is an 18 point dog to BSU...surely you jest...will be a 30+ rout...

The last show for Regis...I'm not sure, but the 2 week send off was a bit too much...he is sure likeable tho...and I liked him a lot...lots of rumors who is going to replace him...now that I am recently retired (11 years) I catch the show most every weekday...well, usually 2 or 3 days a week...geez, I'm watching it now...it's good...

And finally...opening up the death of Natalie Wood...really?

Comments

Popular Posts