On the road again

No change in the Odd Board...the line remains 4...
DWTS...your gurl, Nancy, got the boot...justice...
Hey, either Herman is right on, or the biggest liar ever, or has early stages of dementia...
I can't believe I watched a lot of that poker tourney...where's my hoodie?
JoPa is guilty of what? 
Where's your gurl Sarah been?
I think I've charged all the battery things I have...
Going to stay with son and his gurl...
I am just saying all the Pack's fans weren't from there...
SDSU hoops has started up...playing Bryant tonight...what?
Nobody is talking about a rematch of the LSU/Oregon teams for the BSBCS title...
The stocks...it seems like Europe is falling apart...eegads to the euro...
Hard to pack 5 days worth of stuff in a carry on...
London is always hosting a revolt...or, enduring one...
Alaska is expecting a storm of historic structure...
The NBA is lost...hey fellas, there ain't no money...
Stevie, just let that Tiger thing go...
Before you talk little talk, make sure the microphone is off...
CMA's tonight...my fav and I lurve the hosts...
Who watches the X Factor?
By the way, Tom Bergeron, is one funny dude...
By the time I can get an iphone, the bugs on it will be fixed...
There's not a cloud in the sky...why ain't I golfing?
Right, I'm on the road again...
Well, flying out...
Sorry Herm, choo choo...



Comments

Popular Posts