The Odd Board

The line on some games this week seem curious to me...the ones that are too much....the Duckees at the Dawgs, giving 14 1/2...OSU (the Cowpokes) at KSU, giving 21...SDSU giving 35 (what?) hosting New Mexico...and the ones where it should be more...USC at Colorado at 21 1/2...Michigan at Iowa at 4...and Alabama hosting LSU at 4...and what do you think about the Beavs only getting 20 1/2 hosting the Stanford Cardinal?

Is there a more outrageous conglomerate than that of the K family?  The Today show had mother Kris on...she was asked about whether or not daughter Kim should give back her wedding ring...her response, "I don't believe in INDIAN GIVERS"...good lord, she needs to be muted for the benefit of all the intelligent people in this land...the backlash of the money making scheme will be enormous...they can only deny it so far, right?

Speaking of denial...Mr 9-9-9 has his hands full...and now he is getting belligerent...the Tea Party can only help you so far Herm...

Oh, I am in a foul mood...we watched the PVR on the DWTS elimination show...not only tough to see Nancy Grace move on, but to watch the talentless Justin Bieber try to sing...man, he must have awesome handlers and producers...ouch!

As I have said all week, the bombarding of insults on the Bolts is legendary...add to that, 9 of their stars (?) haven't practiced this entire time...and the line?  5 1/2 as the home team is the dog...why so little?  I figure it to be a 14+ point loss...one of the corners has been passed on like crazy...1st it was Cason, now it is Gilchrist...so you think Rodgers and co. aren't licking their lips?

Where did these clouds come from?

Comments

dws said…
Well I'm sick. Been bragging about the effects of vitamin D and the fact that I have been cold free for two years since taking the supplement. My body has been violated by this rhino virus and I feel like shxo#t.
I told you to quit watching DWTS and start watching Harry's Law.
You and Marsha should come up and stay with us the weekend of the 26th for our Civil War Party. We invite both Duck and Beaver fans and give many prizes away. Great food, drinks and friends.
Anonymous said…
Sorry about your sickness. You need to get out of that cold weather. Harry's Law? Naw, I do watch Revenge, tho. 26th, huh...I'll ask Marsh.

Popular Posts