Gobble Gobble

Well, it started way back when the Europeans and the Natives meshed their eating ways...and became this festive day...sure, it now has more meaning of a family gathering...but, only in Canada and here...the Mexicans, nope...thus, our house keep is coming today...I digress...for as long as I can remember it was our family gathering, with a turkey and a ham...and all the fixings...and it changed just slightly as time wore on...the family started to fade away and became smaller and smaller...as our parents passed on...and the family just drifted apart into their own separate ways...so, if you can, keep yours together...it is a time to catch up on everything that has transpired...it's also a time to catch your breath prior to Christmas...for me, for so long...it was a break before the weekend practice sessions...the hated Turkey Run for my hoopsters...a tradition that I hated, and I kept it going, just 'cuz...and I hope, that if any of my former players are coaching, I trust they do the same...I digress...I have found the turkey breast one of my latest meals that I have put on the weekly agenda and it's sooo good and easy...so now...it may be the Tou-furkey...as the peops change to vege styles of eating...whatever...just get together peops...

The SDSU hoops team went into Arizona and got a huge win...do not take Steve Fisher lightly...he's got a knack of getting the best out of his recruits...and the collegiate game is mostly guard play...and he's got 'em...did watch Duke play all their games in Maui...they are tough...but their guards are not as quick as others...which will be their downfall...here's my pick of the year...Missouri...mark my words...

NFL...3 games today...the best one is the Pack and the Lions...used to be a laugher...not any more...in fact, I see Detroit as an upset winner...don't hate me...it's just way too hard to win 'em all in the bigs...thankfully, the Bolts don't play so I can keep my food down...

Finally, my golf team turned silver...we came in 2nd in our tourney...so surprised and happy about this...don't dig on me for this...but this weekend it's supposed to be 80*...in Sycuan...like yesterday, I was in light shirt and shorts on the course...it's real kids...anyway, enjoy your day and we'll be seeing you on the blogsphere...

Comments

Popular Posts