Game Day

Early morning here in Sacramento...weather has been very similar that of Oregon in the fall...actually showered some on us while we golfed yesterday...Cris and Leila's place is great and they are so gracious to put up with us...his new office is awesome and state of the art...our teeth cleaning process be done for a while... The city of Sacramento just goes on and on...much like Keizer....vast amount of strip malls and rancher style homes...the mid town area, however, is more on the lines of the Grant High park community in Portland...huge homes in In and around beautiful parks...as in all Cali urban areas, they have a significant amount of bums...or are they homeless? Don't know, but you in Oregon have little of this issue... As I wear my Duck gear around I can't tell you how many people say "Go Ducks"...it is unreal...last night as we were picking up pizza, a waitress came up to me and said she lurved my sweatshirt...and she was from eastern Oregon....I told her I was from the valley...er Salem...she said she knew what I meant... We are going to depart here about 11...normally a 2 hour drive...figure it will be silky and slow on the road...really hope it is not rainy as we are not prepared for it...but are so, for the cold....why is it at 5 and not 1?...boo... The GOP...is Hermy really weathering the claims against him? Really? I'm telling you, the republicans won't elect Mitt...it's way early and somebody else will pop...mark my words...and through all the shenanigans, your guru Sarah, hasn't been heard from...weird... The Penn St. Thing is sad and beyond words... Is the Duck/Card game the only major one this weekend? Sure seems like that... Holy moly, the Bolts are pathetic...will Norv get the heave ho? Should... Go figure the stock market... Let's see...blue jeans...check...long socks...check...tennis shoes...check...turtle neck tee shirt...check...regular shirt...check...sweatshirt...check...stocking cap...check...Duck scarf...check...glasses and contacts...check...tickets...check...OK, I'm good to go.... GO DUCKS!

Comments

Popular Posts