Breeder's Cup, Day 1

The best horses in one place for the weekend...this time it's at Churchill Downs...Louisville, Kentucky...afeared of the weather that will throw all the past performances out the window...hey, it would be nice if it would move out here to Del Mar...oops, supposed to rain here this weekend, too...the Breeder's Cup...I will pick the winners and give it a go out at Sycuan...if I hit but two, I'll make $...

The Odd Board...what do they know?  The Duckees have had an increase on their line to 16 1/2...that's up 2 points in one day...what's going on?  It's at Seattle and the Dawgs have been playing pretty darn well...and it's a grudge match...
and the Bolts...have only beat the Pack once in their existence...will not happen this week...I repeat, will not happen this week...disregard the points and grab GB and run...it should be at least 14....steal...if I were in Vegas I'd bet a hundred dollar bill...

The Cain Mutiny...just watch as the Tea Partiers jump ship on the 9-9-9 master...geez, the Chinese have a nuclear weapon...what?   and you think if you run for office...oh well, bye bye Godfather...still...the GOP won't endorse Mitt...stay tuned for late breaking Sarah...or Jeb?

We got rain, yes we do, we got rain, how about you?

Did you catch the X Factor...sorry Simon, a poor copy of Idol...I just don't see any equal singers to the Idol kids...and the sound is so over the top...just plain awful...awful, I tell you...

OK, I have no clue about the stock market...how can little Greece affect us so much?  Or if it's not that, then what?  

Why is the font color changing on my blog today?  I have no clue about that, too...

Do you know how hard it is for a 100 pound person to control a 1000+ pound horse?

Hey, the Beaver/Cardinal game is on the tube here manana...what's the weather supposed to be?

A work out is imminent...








Comments

Popular Posts