Summer Heat

Geez, you won't believe this...but...in a last gasp of a heat wave...I played at Sycuan in...get this...104* temp...not a hint of wind...and, probably my best round...83...sounds not so good, but was really...I was able to turn so much more with the heat...thus the ball was carrying 10 yards further per club...fun stuff...

For the upcoming birthday, Marsh surprised me with a mini vacation to Vegas...staying at the Mirage and going to the Love Concert...you know, duh...When I'm 64...geez...so old, huh...

Don't call me Bernard, as if you do, I'll get all over you...classic quote from Coach on Survivor...or Bernie...

If you lurve the NBA, you are being tested by the greed of the players...it's not the way they game is to be...how can they make the $ they do in this day and age...

The Ducks are favored by 15 1/2...geez, isn't LaMichael out?  If so, the line should be 7...and if I were a betting man...but, I'm not, and I will never bet against the Duckees...and wooah, the Beavs are favored over BYU...really?

Speaking of football, did you see where the home teams are favored in all but one game in the NFL?  I'm smelling upset city...

Just walk Cruz, Tiger pitchers...unless, well, the bases are jammed...and then, you're screwed...

The temp is still to be in the 90*s...then back down to normal by the weekend...

You reading anything about the Red Sox demise?  Sounds like the inmates were running the asylum...

Time for my workout...then some packing...and, yup, some swimming, maybe at the beach...


Comments

dws said…
Well its about time you started writing again. I have things to say.Since I don't have a Blog, I use yours. I don't want to hear about your weather. I am jealous!
So Lets start with Herman Cain. After R. Perry's minister friend call the Mormons a cult, Herman said Religion should not be an issue in this race. Two days later he announced that god had told him to run and that he, like Moses should lead the people to the promised land. Jesus Christ! of the Latter day Saints! His poll among Republicans skyrocketed after that. Michelle Bauchman had earlier claimed that God had told her to run. So these people don't believe in Science and hear voices of God. Thats not the scary part. The fact that 50% of the Republican party buy into it is another classic example of the failure of public education.
Crazy Horse said…
I have been told to lay low on the "christian issues"...but, naw...it's been said the best way to avoid taxation is to declare a new religion and you are tax free...whether it be Catholicism, Baptism, Lutheran, Jehovah's, Scientology, Mormonism...the list goes on and on...and they all seem to call out the others...and, they are very judgmental...

Popular Posts