Red Sox Nation

Well, since the Red Sox are on at least 4 times a week nationally, you could call them America's team...almost.  It's not like the Atlanta Braves when cable first came out...but the baseball stations just lurved putting them on the waves...and watching the drama of them losing their big lead...well, the Red Sox nation is downright disgusting at the Petco Park when they were here...and now...they fire their manager, Terry (Tito) Francona...shoot, it may be time to get a new voice there...BUT...he seemed to be a great boss...and one that would be a good one to play for...but he is a victim of one more of these play station GM's...I'm not sure the guys he had in the dugout were the types he liked...too many passive ones than the aggressive guys...he'll get another gig and I figure he'll be real successful...boo

Game day...can the Beavs eke out a win in the desert?  I doubt it...the Sun Devils are way too fast and will trounce the heck out of OSU...is this on the tube?  Maybe, 'cuz it's on at night...Nebraska and Wisconsin is a great match up...and I have this a toss up...and then there is Alabama at the Swamp...most everyone has the Tide...and no Ducks this week...so, I'm kind of bored...well, I'm waiting for the mail so I can do the bills (!)...

OK, it's been a couple of weeks...but...what the heck is going on in the Republican Party...seems like every time I look up another candidate is putting his (or her) name in...the latest may be the guy from Jersey...where is Sarah?  Isn't it her turn? 

It takes me two days to recoop from the flights I go on...but I will tell you, first class is a life saver...lurve it...

There is a humongous amount of peops hooked on Soduko, huh...
Mindless folks, just like me...
The Bolts host the Dolphins manana...and it's blacked out here...boo...
I see back up north, SS is winless....too bad...
I bet the Pads don't call me about their season...
Have you bought the Lady A album yet?
Did you see Kooz caught on in Colorado and finished up well...
I don't see the big deal, if you're not pitching, popping a brewsky in the club house seems appropriate...right AGonzo?  It's just God's plan...
If you are the new leader of al-Qaeda, keep it a secret...
So you get tough on the illegal aliens...ask how that's going in Alabama...they have to harvest their own crops...what, white labor?
September seemed like 14 days....am I getting old?
When I get older, losing my hair, would you still need me, would you still feed me, when I'm ....naw, it's not true...is it?

Comments

Popular Posts