Libyan Aid

Are you OK with this?  The Gov't. is sending Hillary Clinton over to Libya in a surprise move to help them through their overthrow process...it has been said the total is about $135 million thus far...geez, who's in power there?  I don't think I've heard that Ghadhafi has been captured yet, right?  When I think about my taxes going there, well...I know it has been going on forever...but...really?  When can this type of foreign policy be stopped?  Maybe, I am naive...

I talked yesterday about the 49er/Lion coaches brouhaha...and the NFL DID NOT fine them...geez, I was thinking if there was ever a time for $, this is it...I guess the rules don't cover it if there isn't any blows...the Dolphins are lost at sea...the Bolts go into NJ to test the offensively inept Jets...short week...maybe a chance for SD...

The World Series...I just can't get too excited about the Cards and Rangers...middle America rise up...at least we can see Mike Adams and Yorvit Torreabba get a nibble at a ring...can't remember, what did we get for them? 

The death in car racing in Vegas...just what do you think?  I think it's inevitable with the speed and the monotony of the sport...just surprised it doesn't happen more often...

Dang, we got out of town a bit too early...Vegas is host to a two hour debate of the Republicans...and don't look now, but Mr. 9-9-9, has forged into a virtual tie with Mitt...have you crunched the numbers?  Will you pay more or less in that tax plan?  I'm thinking the Tea Party peops are squirming right now...as I know they'll pay a lot more...

DWTS...is it just me, but aren't there but a few that are any good?  JR and Rikki are head and shoulders above the rest...and some of them are turrible...

And now my new item of the year...the betting line watch, I'll call it the Odd Board...the Ducks are giving 32 1/2 at Colorado, with a gimpy QB and a missing RB...too much...and speaking of too much...the Cardinal -20 hosting the Dawgs...ND favs by 8 1/2 over USC...really?  And finally, jump all over this...Green Bay only by 7 1/2 at Minnesota...

Calm before the storm...


Comments

dws said…
Nice pic of Hilary. She doesn't usually look good. Did you see any of the Republican train wreck last nite? How could this country have sunk this low to have a complete cast of idiots running from one of the parties. I hear Rick Santorum wants to make contraception illegal. Surely this can't
be true.

Popular Posts