Halloween

I know it's a bit early for this...but I have to act now for my costume...last year I won the prize for the best one...any thoughts?  I'm thinking it could be a political satire thing...

DWTS...I can't imagine a better dance than the Vet gave and yet crusty Len zinged him...so he was only second...he's got something out on him...boo...and on the other end of the spectrum, Chaz Bono...just an awful performance...with something wrong with him and his pardner as they were not smiling a bit...nevertheless, a bunch of very good dances last evening...

Have you been watching the group singing on NBC?  Very nice show that is acapella...I don't think there was a great singer in last night's bunch...but very entertaining nonetheless...

Beisbol...OK, I did watch the last 3 innings of the Ranger/Devil Rays game...former Pad, Adams, had a rough outing in the 8th, yet Texas hung on...and did you see the Tigers won?  I told you so...they have strong pitching...

The NFL...I had a bitter week of prognostications...geez, i can't figure 'em out...well, it's like eenie meenie minee moe...in fact, I might just pick all the blue jersey teams next week...

Glee...they have to feature more Lea to make it more enjoyable...so says me...
H of BH...real sad to watch those ladies...talk about selling out...
OK, Amanda Knox, get out of Dodge, fast...
The weather is turning here...well, we have clouds...
Hank Jr....what were you thinking?
Well, Faith is a lot better, anyway...
So sore from lifting...I have muscles?
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts