Ducks

Is home field a huge advantage?  I'm talking in the collegiate football world?  According to the line...it's a 24 point game....Ducks over the Bears...geez, that's 3 1/2 scores more...really?  On a Thursday night to boot...well, it depends on if the crowd is boisterous and is filled...yup, it is so at Autzen...hey, you have 3 main teams in Oregon...the Ducks, the Beavs, and the Blazers...and there is a great chance of no NBA hoops this year...so, the peops get out and support their team...and believe me, there are a bunch of us down here that pull for 'em, too...I can't tell you how many times I hear "Go Ducks" when I wear my stuff around the GQ...anyway, it's on the tube tonight and we'll be watching...

I am really surprised...your gurl Sarah...she's not running for the office of Prez...couple with that of the Jersey bloke saying no...it's pretty much left to the 3 top vote getters at this time...Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, and Herman Cain are what's left...so...is there anyone else?  I don't see it...thus far, the 9-9-9 tax thinger that Mr. Cain proposed is the only intriguing issue thus far...to me...there's a lot of time to go...I'm not turned off and out...

The weather...it actually rained here!  Of course, that's it...it's back to 70* and sunny for as long as they predict those things...and, I see there is a bunch of snow in the mts...wow, it went from hot to not so fast...

TV...do not watch the Simon Cowell show...tried it a while back and it's a no go for me...Survivor...interesting cast of characters...and still holds my eyes...I really like the ABC show "Revenge"...nice plot and I like getting even...gosh, am not watching the beisbol...isn't it football season?

The NBA...it's really a matter of money, duh...the revenue sharing is the issue...when 22 of the teams are losing $...somethings got to give...the players currently get 57%...in good times...so the owners are saying we need part of that to stay afloat...hey, a lot of people are struggling...the players need to readjust their thinking...my view is...the rich players have their dough and are going to hold out...

Finally, some random thoughts about this week's NCAA games...how's the move to the Pac -12, Colorado?  When's the last time Army was favored?  The line of the Ariz/OSU game is only 1 point...SDSU is a 4 point dog to TCU...UCLA is favored over the Cougs...Nebraska is an 11 point fav over Ohio St...geez, what do the bookies know?

Comments

Popular Posts