Diplomacy

Did we know prior to sending Secy of State Clinton that Gadhafi was dead?  Why else would we do such a brazen act?  Eerily similar situations to that of Iraq's former dictator...where he was hiding and all...he must not have found a safe haven outside of his former country...or very stubborn in his demise...

On a totally diff note...I watched the republican prez candidates debate in Vegas the other night...unlike my esteemed colleague in the great state of Oregon...I was encouraged by what I saw...in particular Newt...who came off as a very polished "real" candidate in my book...did you get that Herman Cain's 9-9-9 had a bunch of inadequacies in it?  And the bloke from Texas...I mean the gov...just a bit too arrogant for me...OK...OK...I would like Mitt and Newt to emerge and get to serious stuff to ponder over...I believe they could be a good match for the demos...

What would the NFL do with out the clown from the Jets?  You know, Coach Ryan...who said in an interview that if he were the boss of the Bolts he'd be wearing a couple of champ rings by now...the grass is always greener, huh...

So the Cards beat the Rangers in game one...didn't watch an out...
Our friends the Silby's are here from Salem...it's the zoo for you know who today...
I will never figure out the stock market...
Where's the sun here in sunny SD?

Comments

dws said…
What could you possibly be encouraged by?
dws said…
What could you possibly be encouraged by?

Popular Posts