Buuusssyyyy

Haven't written here since we've had company since Wednesday...and it has been fun, yet I did get to watch some games...1st of all let's get to the BSBCS...Ducks and Stanford climb to 7th and 6th respectively...bout right...bizarre finish (ing) of the Badgers at MSU...and Oklahoma getting upset at home...wow! 

Geez, the Bolts got bopped at New Jersey...as I had picked...reluctantly...but, there were crazy happenings...very peculiar stuff...a gaggle of mysterious calls..now I would never say the fix was on...but there is a lot of money bet on these games...and what one earth was going on in the last minute and a half of it?  I'm just saying...

I think there is good news on the horizon....the Pads play station GM is going to Chicago to partner up with his old Red Sox boss...still seemed odd that the Padres gave up a lot of AG for a little of nuttin...oh well, maybe brighter moves on the horizon...

Well, I plan on getting some quality sleep tonight...

Comments

Popular Posts