BSBCS Type Game

Epic fray...the Stanford Cardinal (politically correct now) outlasting the USC Trojans...in 3 OT's...fun game to watch and too bad somebody had to lose...in the end, good for the Ducks as their game will have a humongous amount of meaning to it...and my oh my, the Luck kid is great...best pro QB prospect I have ever seen...and...the RB from USC is going to be the next star...

Speaking of the Duckees...were an awesome 38 point fav and won by 15...what?  These Odd Board guys don't miss by this much, do they?  Well...get this...they had the SDSU winning by 18 over Wyoming...not so fast...as the Cowboys whupped the Aztecs...a very poor team, I might add...

As I get ready for the Breeder's Cup...I noticed that the Pick 6 was hit yesterday at Santa Anita for $276 grand....never hit one...it's on my bucket list...oh, by the way...will pick my hosses and bet 'em at Sycuan...and it was 86* at the golf course and I shot an 86...coincidence?  Geez, I wish it was 72*...

Did you know the Beavs haven't won back to back games since '08?  And just why is Riley still the boss?  Time for a change OSU...and they host the Cardinal next week...you going?  Pray for rain and wind...or even some of that eastern snow...

I told you about the vulnerability of Clemson as they got run over by the triple option (can't stop that O) of Georgia Tech...and the teams right after the Duckees....Arkansas in a squeaker over Vandy...MSU, KSU, and Wisconsin all losers...

I have yet to congratulate the Saint Looey Cards as the World Series Champs...so congrats...as the Rangers lost their triple options in the game 6...keeping in baseball...Trib write, Nick Canepa, sort of ripped the play station gm Hoyer...as he packs his bag and departs SD...bye bye and what a mess you left...

The Bolts play KC on Halloween...it won't be pretty and I figure a 6 point game...sorry, but I speak the truth...something is wrong with QB Rivers...not all his parts, though...he and his wife just had their 6th kid...wooah...5 to go, and they have their own team...

Do I do the bills today or tomorrow?




Comments

dws said…
Its obvious the layoff affected boyh Darron and LaMichael. Ducks still don't have consitency in the reciever corps. Still have major concerns about the frosh cornerbacks. The Chip Kelley system allowed them to play well enough to win. The next three games are tough and we will see if the boys can grow up and play. I don't believe its an effort thing, just too young in many places. It was good to see Stanford get challenged for the first time and that was a great game.
Anonymous said…
Did you go? We have the Stanford game. No TV for the Coug game here.

Popular Posts