So What?

Hey, I just don't know what to think...the stock market takes another hit...and the economy just continues on with no apparent change...sure, I can see how the Republicans feel that they have a chance in the next go around...as I have said all along...bring up a viable choice for all of us to ponder...thus far...naw...and as always, I'm open...surprised you, huh...

The polls are out and the Ducks slide to 13...they have to rebound and get 'er done against the Wolf Pack...the line is 20...hey, Nevada is just not that bad...will be much closer...on the other hand...the Bevos head into Wisconsin...really a good Badger team...big, strong, and talented...hang in there OSU fans...weather this one and you"ll be just fine...but...and the mighty Aztecs travel across the country to play Army...the 2nd straight triple option opponent...gad zooks...what's the weather gonna be?

Speaking of that, we've had two straight days of thunder and lightning...so weird...I've canceled all my golf 'til Saturday...you know me...I stay out of that type of weather...and my achilles gets so much stronger...

The miserable Pads...losers again...as over half the home crowd is rooting for the visiting SF...SD has been throwing out Tom Stauffer...who has been hit real hard for the last month...shouldn't they just shut him down?  Too many points of pooh...leave it alone CH...

Tomorrow is the last day for Del Mar...gots to go...it's a free day...and I have to hit the Pick 5 one more time...still can't believe that it only runs once a year...

Speaking of once a year, our annual trip to Maui is but 9 days away...two weeks and we are excited for sure...taking the sticks and plan on three or four times, Kaanapali...love Lahaina...I'm dreaming of the plate lunch...

NFL...kicks off this Thursday and it's the best...huge around here...a home game versus the Vikings...my thing is always looking at the line...pick every game on Wednesday...never earlier...

Bachelor Pad...geez, I can't believe I watch that...well, it's either that or the Pads...no brainer...well...yup, truly a no brainer...Vienna is just a well...leave it alone CH...

Just what is alabaster anyway?  How do you buy that?

Comments

Popular Posts