Red Zone

I watched the NFL games using the free "Red Zone"...have to admit I like it...it was free for the day to show what it is like...basically shows all the scoring plays with NO COMMERCIALS!  I'm debating about purchasing the service...
My tips for you were dang close, only missing on the Cincy/Cleve game...here's my take on games number uno....
The Bolts, coming off a huge special team's debacle year, give up an opening kick off return TD...OMG...but rebounded and played well in the 2nd to get the V...
The Jets play super D and I respect every game they play...
Tony Romo is Dr. Choke...
Da Bears are da bomb...
Will be a long season for Missouri...misery for the Chiefs and the Rams...by the way, how does that state have two NFL teams?
Pooh on the Colts as their QB is turrible...
I didn't see Pete Carroll do any dancing yesterday...
The Ravens are tough, tuff...

The Pads...well, they got a win...albeit it was after getting up 7-0 and then held on for dear baseball life and won 7-6...now, they head to SF for another series of frustration...don't kid yourself, it won't be pretty...geez, did you see I called them they in lieu of we...don't like the GM and I'm rebelling...boo...

How can two programs go so in different directions than those in Oregon?  People ask me how can you choose between the two if you are living there?  I mean, the Beavs have good talent...not so crazy about how they are put together...and the Ducks have a very innovative system...so there you go...

And, how about this...the USC/Utah game...where the Trojans block the game tying FG and run it back for an insurance TD as the game ends...but are assessed a penalty for excessive celebration as the entire team enters the field before the play was over...the officials nullify the TD and the game ends at 17-14...here's the catch...the betting line was 8 1/2...those who had Utah and getting the points won their bet...wait a minute sir....after the game the Pac-12 officials overturned the ruling...and allowed the TD...thus the score was 23-14...and the winner was now those who bet on USC giving the points...imagine Vegas dealing with that...MGM supposedly lost a boat load of $ on the mess...just seems real smelly to me...

And that's the way it is...


Comments

Popular Posts