The Line

And furthermore...the line on the games this weekend...just to give you an idea about what we are dealing with...
Nevada at Oregon...steady at 26 1/2...what?  The Ducks are at home and the prognosticators have them in a blow out mode...I don't think so...it will be MUCH CLOSER....
Oregon St. at Wisconsin...21 1/2...wow...and there was optimism in Corvallis...the rumor is that they are going with 2 QB's...nope, it's a recipe for disaster...the Badgers are REAL GOOD...
Arizona at Oklahoma St...14 for the Cowboys...it'll be more...mucho mas...in fact, my sleeper team of the year...
SDSU at Army...curious point spread...only at 9 1/2...I have it more like 16...the Aztecs are better than you think...
Notre Dame at Michigan...the Irish are favored by 3 1/2...take the points and run...all the way to the bank...the Wolverines are on the rebound, ND going the other way...
And then there are the typical money making mis-matches...Stanford/Duke, Nebraska/Fresno St., MSU/FAU, Arkansas/New Mexico, and the ugh game of the week, Ohio St. and Toledo...

Of course, the Padres lose again...as the management takes out their top hitter for a righty lefty match up thinger....and, of course, the Giant manager brings in the lefty and we lose our best guy...total pooh...geez, I hate to watch the mess...so I just pick and choose the moments of disaster...

I did not comment yet on the golf...as another winner uses that bloody belly putter...Wade Simpson...good player that is on a hot streak...I'm going to tell you again...I think it is wrong to allow the 3 points of contact on the putting stroke...why not get down on the ground and use a pool cue method? 

The Kardashian Sisters...are you kidding me?  Why are they everywhere?  Their monotone voices are scary and well...you can have 'em...OMG!

OK, this is the final day of the Del Mar Meet...my last chance for a Pick 5 winner for the season...

Hey, I talked about the lightning and thunder yesterday morn...and by the afternoon it was 97*...easily the hottest it's been all year...

Hump day?

Comments

dws said…
agree on all your pics. Ala. favored by 10 over Penn St. I think they will cover that. Im interested in how Az St does against Mizz. Az st has a ton of returning players. I'll be at the Duck game in 96 degree weather.
Crazy Horse said…
My god, you are officially a quacker backer! Hang on to your seat in the Nevada game...they can move the ball....I agree on the crimson Tide...top 5 team...the rumor is Erickson is on the close watch...

Popular Posts