Black Out

No, not the NFL type...but the real thing...apparently a foo tripped the circuit that cut the power to ALL OF THE SOUTHERN CALI area...ie NW Mexico...well, thus I missed the Thursday football games...and apparently, the NFL one was a doozy...and as I told you, Oklahoma St. is a power house in the collegiate ranks....
You know me by now, I watch the betting lines closely...and some really stick out as odd...what do they know?  Two home team dogs, that should be winners...Auburn and Kansas...???...Duke only getting 20?  TCU only giving 1 1/2 to Air Force...Texas only giving 7 to BYU...and Tennessee only by 5 over Cincy....take a look at these...somebody knows something...
Is this a broken record?  The Pads lose again, easily...they whiff 13 times...
I have to replace my laptop battery, so I'm off to the Apple Store...maybe get the new Lion installed to boot...

Comments

Popular Posts