Sunday Drive

Nothing like a lazy Sunday drive in the country...BUT...now the cost of gas and all...it becomes more of a monetary problem...so...it goes in the brain that it may just be time to get rid of your gas hog and slide into a Hybrid...there have been some out there that have bragging rights...most notably Toyota, with their Prius and their Camry...Honda has their version, as does Lexus, and Ford....and there are others...BUT...there is another one that is turning all heads...40 mpg, with 700 miles per tank...and, I think will put Korea on the map of a major car maker...the Kia Optima...has all the bells and whistles, ie. Navigation, multi speakers, oh, you know...the works...I noticed one out at the golf course and it has the wow factor...and the price, fully loaded is $33 grand...and right now, there are super lease programs...I'm just saying....

Can't get away from the Padres scoring a bunch of runs on the inept Marlin pitching...ok, ok, ok, it usually made no difference who was throwing, SD didn't score runs...WELL, there are the young guns finally getting a chance...and delivering...the play station GM brought in some oldie but goodies, Ludwick and Hawpe, who bombed....so we go with Blanks and Guzman...who hit with guys on base...in other words, clutch hitters...boom, we score...yesterday it was 14...yup, two touchdowns...yea...

The Bolts are at Dallas this eve...watch the 1st half as that's all the firsters will play...so much enthusiasm around here for this version...I am curious about the Cowboy's QB...I think he may be a better golfer than thrower...

So it was the 2nd day of the Eclectic Tourney out at Sycuan for me...and the nature of my game is UNPREDICTABLE...and I shave 17 strokes off...yup, 17...got to be the record...scratch my head...but I did take a full week off to rest my achilles...I'm sure some of the boys were wondering, what the hell?

Real golf stuff...I see that Freddy Couples is leading the seniors thing...the only reason I'd go watch them...and in PDX, the LPGA is witnessing another non-American lead...in 90+ degree weather...what?  Yup, August, it gets like that there...and...the latest on Tiger...apparently is he is not getting a free pass to the President's Cup team...he's told he's got to play into it...makes sense, huh...

So, you are waiting with baited breath (really, what DOES that mean?), who gets nominated for eviction on Big Bros?

Comments

Popular Posts